UAS Consulting Group is a veteran-owned small business with over 500 years of collective Department of Defense (DoD) and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) experience. We provide uniquely configured teams of subject matter experts (SMEs) to assist government and commercial entities in projects concerning UAS technologies and operations. Our approach has proven invaluable in equipping business and military leaders with the insight, solutions, and metrics necessary to execute operations and make critical decisions with the highest level of confidence.
UAS-CG is currently supporting leading innovators across multiple domains at the forefront of the UAS industry.
Our team possesses the highest level of expertise in the most advanced Unmanned Aircraft Systems in the world. UAS-CG experience and qualifications are comprehensive across the Group 1 – Group 5 spectrum, including: High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE), Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE), and Small UAS (SUAS).
Platforms include, but are not limited to:
- MQ-1 Predator
- MQ-1 Grey Eagle
- MQ-9 Reaper
- RQ-4 Global Hawk
- RQ-5 Hunter
- RQ-7 Shadow
- RQ-11 Raven
- RQ-21 Scan Eagle
The UAS domain does not exist in isolation. Success in research and development, flying operations, and business development hinges upon both specific domain and cross-domain expertise. In addition to UAS operators, our team includes operational experts and enterprise leaders from a multitude of inter-related domains. Domains include, but are not limited to:
- Ground-based and airborne intelligence systems: Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS), and other airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms.
- Command and Control (C2) systems: UAS Squadron Operations Centers (SOC) and Air Operations Centers (AOC).
- Top Tier Special Operations Forces (SOF): Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (SUAS) operators and Joint Terminal Attack Controllers (JTACs).
- Fighter and Attack platforms.
- Air Refueling and Air Mobility platforms.
- Rotary Wing platforms: Including Apache-MQ1C Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MUM-T).
- National Airspace System (NAS) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) operations and platforms: Passenger, Freight and Emergency Response.
In addition to our operators, UAS-CG brings professional engineers from the Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) and Operation Research (OR) disciplines. The tool sets and analysis provided through the application of quantitative analytics are fundamental to the safe and effective employment of UAS.
- The ability to quantify and mitigate risk is paramount in combat and commercial environments. This benefit is most effectively realized when implemented in the earliest phases of development.
- Logistical optimization of complex operations is necessary when seeking to maximize capability and effectiveness while simultaneously minimizing manpower and material requirements.
With deep systems knowledge and multi-domain understanding your team will be equipped to:
- Succeed with any operational challenge (training and real-world).
- Provide compelling and highest value business development solutions.
- Innovate with revolutionary impact.
- Execute flight operations with the highest standards of safety, efficiency and effectiveness.
The experience base, strategic network, and corporate knowledge at UAS Consulting Group will provide the augmentation and synergies critical to success. Whether seeking to conduct research and development for the DoD, utilize UAS capabilities to enhance existing operations, work with civil authorities to improve emergency response or pursue entirely new ventures, UAS Consulting Group can help. We look forward to teaming with you.
We are proud and eager to leverage leading expertise, strategic teaming and powerful network synergies to achieve your organization’s objectives. We look forward to hearing from you.